While most of our meals are best when prepared on stovetop, they can definitely be reheated in the microwave when there are leftovers (most reheat very well). Some dishes can be fully prepared in the microwave, the instructions to do so will be on the back of the packaging with the stovetop instructions.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find allergen information for your products?
- Can I freeze my Hungryroot?
- How many servings are in each meal?
- Can I buy Hungryroot at the store?
- Can I Microwave Hungryroot?
- Which Hungryroot products contain peanuts?
- How do you keep my Hungryroot fresh in transit?
- Where can I find the ingredient list for a product?
- Where can I find nutrition information?
- Do you offer Vegan products?