No, any edits you make to an upcoming delivery will only apply to that delivery. If there are grocery items you'd like to receive often, sometimes, or never in your deliveries, you can set your grocery frequency in your Food Profile. Setting these preferences will help make sure your future deliveries are even more tailored to how and what you like to eat.
Articles in this section
- What are Rollover Credits?
- How do I add recipes from the cookbook to my delivery?
- How do I edit my recipes?
- Can I edit my delivery after it’s been finalized?
- How do I edit my delivery?
- If I make changes to my next order, will it apply to all of my future orders?
- What are credits?
- What if I don't edit my delivery?
- Can I exchange an item for something else?
- Can I purchase items a la carte?