4/06/20 4:50 PM EST
We’re actively monitoring and addressing COVID-19 (coronavirus), and will continue to keep this page updated with any news or developments.
- Our operations team has been working with our growers and suppliers to make sure we can continue delivering each week. To make sure you can keep getting the food you need, we’re:
- increasing inventory and overall food supply
- securing a contingency plan in case of temporary distribution center closure
- We’re enforcing heightened adherence to our rigorous food and safety standards, as well as increasing sanitation measures across all our facilities. These include:
- hourly surface cleaning and hand washing regimens
- enhanced paid sick leave to ensure that employees stay home when they’re not feeling well and are taken care of
- putting social distancing into practice (the team members packaging your deliveries are working in small, consistent groups and not interacting with others)
- As always, our supply chain includes fewer touchpoints than traditional grocery, and all your food will continue to come directly from a manufacturer, to our facilities, to your doorstep.
If you have any additional questions, we’re here to help. Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did your delivery day change?
We’re grateful that we’re able to provide groceries to those who can’t go to the store right now, and we’re working hard to bring food to as many people as possible during this difficult period. Due to time and shipping carrier constraints, there may be times when you receive your shipping confirmation as usual but your delivery arrives a few days late. We’ll send you an email if this happens and let you know when you can expect your food.
In these situations we’ll be sure to pack your shipment later so your food arrives as fresh as always, but if it gets to your door in anything but perfect condition, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Need a delivery to a different address right now?
You can change your shipping address for an upcoming delivery until noon ET (9 am PT) the Thursday before your next delivery date. Just update your address using the steps below and we'll send your weekly delivery to you wherever you are.
- Head to your Account Settings page and click (+) to the right of the Shipping Details section
- Enter your new address information
- Click UPDATE when you're finished
Note: Changing your address may change your delivery day options. You can confirm your delivery day in the “Plan Details” section of your account here, and edit your delivery day by clicking “Manage Calendar.” Click here to see our full guide on how to update your delivery address.
Want to get more food in your deliveries? Here’s how to change your plan size:
- Head to your Plan Details in your Account Settings
- Click from the options under “plan size”
- Click UPDATE to save
Note: Changing your plan size will override any customizations you’ve made to your order. You can always review your updated delivery from your Upcoming Page to ensure you’re getting everything you’d like! Remember to make any edits by noon ET (9am PT) the Thursday before your next delivery date.
If you have any additional questions, let us know, we’re here to help.