The ability to add recipes directly from the cookbook to your order isn’t currently a feature on our site. However, if the individual grocery items are in season and available in your region, you’ll be able to add the items directly to your order while you’re editing. You can always reference your saved recipes under the ‘Saved Recipes’ filter in The Cookbook.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit Family Meals recipes?
- How do I get Family Meals recipes in my delivery?
- What are Rollover Credits?
- How do I add recipes from the cookbook to my delivery?
- How do I edit my recipes?
- Can I edit my delivery after it’s been finalized?
- How do I edit my delivery?
- If I make changes to my next order, will it apply to all of my future orders?
- What are credits?
- What if I don't edit my delivery?