Everything we offer is priced competitively in order to deliver great value to you and your family. For a subset of our grocery items, we’re confident that you won’t be able to find those items at another retailer for a lower price.
Any grocery item with a “Best Price” sticker is part of our Best Price Program. You’re able to view all of these items by applying the “Best Price” filter when editing your deliveries.
If you’ve purchased an item from us and then find it available for less at another retailer, you’re eligible to have the difference credited to your Hungryroot account balance. Simply reach out to our Customer Care team here within 30 days of your order being delivered, and share a picture or link of the lower in-store or online price that you found for the product, the name of the retailer where you found it, and a request for the best price credit.
To qualify for the Best Price credit:
- The other retailer’s price cannot be a temporary sale price, promotion, recurring order discount, or result from a discount applied at checkout.
- The lower-priced product you find must be an exact match for the product on our site / app. For non-produce items, the brand, flavor, size, color, quantity, etc. must match. For produce items, the variety (e.g., honeycrisp vs. gala apple), certifications (organic vs. nonorganic), and quantity must match.
- After submitting a best price credit request for a certain item, you cannot submit a request for the same item in a future order.
An item’s Hungryroot price is equal to your total weekly price (including any add-on credits) divided by your total credits, times the credits for the item. (E.g., If you pay $100 for 50 credits and bought a one-credit snack, the snack’s price is $100 / 50 * 1 = $2). After we verify the lower price, the difference between our price and the lower price you found will be credited to your Hungryroot account balance, which you can use towards a future order.
Here is Additional Information:
- The price credit is limited to a per-order maximum of $10 placed in your Hungryroot account balance or five items, whichever you satisfy first for that order.
- All e-commerce and physical (brick-and-mortar) store prices are eligible.
- Pictures submitted for a price-match credit must clearly show the item (including the brand, size, etc.) and price. Pictures can be of the item on the shelf in the store, or a screenshot of the item available online.
- The retailer where you’ve found the better price must have the product in stock at the time you request a price credit for you to take advantage of our program.
- The lower-priced product you found must be sold in the United States.
- The lower price you found must be valid and listed at the time you request a price credit
- We reserve the right to cancel Hungryroot credit issued under this program if you cancel / receive a refund for the order for which you claimed a price credit.
- We don’t offer a Best Price credit for prices that are erroneously listed by another retailer or the result of a fraudulent claim.
- We don’t offer a Best Price credit based on free items or free gift with purchase items.
- The following will not count towards an item’s price for purposes of verifying the other retailer’s lower price: taxes, shipping fees, rebates, free offers, buy one get one free offers, temporary sale prices, coupons, discounts applied at checkout, or promotions offered by such retailer, or specific offers based on bundled pricing, recurring order, volume, or lot discounts.